Monday, December 20, 2010

Books for Children??? What's that about?

I'm finally doing it. I'm writing a book for children. When I tell my writer friends they immediately respond by telling me how difficult "the industry" is. Did I ask about the industry? Chill. I write for me and if the rest of the world loves it and buys millions of copies, that's wonderful. If not, at least I entertained myself for a while.

At first I was worried. This is so not what I'm used to writing about. Sure, all my stories have an element of adventure, but there is also romance and a fair amount of drama. Would that translate to children? We shall soon see.

Wish me luck and don't forget to check out my new book The Dragon Prince, coming to an Android app near you! Kudos also to my amazing sis, Tawni Lavardo, for being my cover model. She is soooo pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment